If you have something that needs to be repaired, there are plenty of ways we can help.
We are excited to reinstate our fabulous Repair Cafés in and around Bath in summer 2021. All Repair Cafes run on Saturdays, 10am-1pm.
- Southdown – August 7th and 4th September (Southdown Methodist Church Centre, BA2 1NJ)
- Weston – August 14th and 11th September (Weston Hub, BA1 4EH)
- Larkhall – August 21st and 18th September (New Oriel Hall, BA1 6RA)
- Peasedown St John – August 28th (Peasedown Methodist Church, BA2 8DL)
We are delighted to be able to open up the Repair Cafes again and are looking forward to welcoming visitors and volunteers. If you’d like to become part of our fabulous community, then why not join us? We are actively looking for new volunteers to bake cakes, serve refreshments, help out with admin and fix things. Get in touch now.
We offer bookable repair sessions at our pop-up shop at the Share and Repair Shop.
We’ve been overwhelmed by the popularity of our shop repair sessions after reopening post-lockdown, thank you! We have had to pause taking new repair bookings for now as we are fully booked.
How it works:
- Register your item and time to arrive via our online form (currently closed for new bookings until mid-June 2021).
- When you arrive at your selected time, you can stay and chat to one of our volunteer repairers so that you can learn and gain confidence by watching your item being repaired.
Where to find us: The Share and Repair Shop
Opening times: Open 10am-1pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Here are a few options while you wait for us to resume shop repairs:
- Repair Cafes return in June! (See above)
- Borrow an item from our Library of Things while yours is broken.
- From mid/late summer, we will be raring to go in our new pop-up shop to repair your items again! We will update this page when we are ready.
Can you fix it?
We are looking out for more shop repair volunteers, if you’d like to join us regularly to help mend items, please fill out our application form online.
Donate kettles, irons and toasters now!
HomeKIT is an exciting new project from Share and Repair to provide essential home electricals to people in low-income households. Its aim is to revive and rehome pre-loved electrical goods for the benefit of those in need.
We will take your donations of kettles, irons and toasters and, if necessary, repair them before they are donated to new homes.