If you have something that needs to be repaired, there are plenty of ways we can help.
We are excited to reinstate our fabulous Repair Cafés in and around Bath in summer/autumn 2021. All Repair Cafes run on Saturdays, 10am-1pm – drop in before 12.30pm to ensure a repairer can check your item!
- High Littleton – 2nd October (Holy Trinity Church Hall, BS39 6HG)
- Southdown – 2nd October (Southdown Methodist Church Centre, BA2 1NJ)
- Weston – 9th October (Weston Hub, BA1 4EH)
- Farmborough – 9th October (Memorial Hall, Little Lane, BA2 0AH)
- Larkhall – 16th October (New Oriel Hall, BA1 6RA)
- Peasedown St John – 23rd October (Peasedown Methodist Church, BA2 8DL)
We are delighted to be able to open up the Repair Cafes again and are looking forward to welcoming visitors and volunteers. If you’d like to become part of our fabulous community, then why not join us? We are actively looking for new volunteers to bake cakes, serve refreshments, help out with admin and fix things. Get in touch now.
We offer bookable repair sessions at the Share and Repair Shop. At these face-to-face repair sessions, you bring along your item at your arranged time and sit with the repairer while they diagnose the issue and hopefully find a fix! We are following the latest Covid safety guidance in our well-ventilated shop. Please note, we do not currently have any drop-in sessions at our shop – only booked sessions using the forms below.
How it works:
- Register your item via one of our online forms:
- For sewing repairs only, click here (we will be in touch to confirm a time).
- For all other repair items, click here to complete your form and then choose a time on our calendar.
- When you arrive at your selected time, you stay and chat to one of our volunteer repairers so that you can gain insight by watching your item being repaired.
Where to find us: The Share and Repair Shop, 3 York Buildings, George Street, Bath, BA1 2EB
Opening times: Open 10am-1pm on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Can you fix it?
We are looking out for more shop repair volunteers, if you'd like to join us regularly to help mend items, please fill out our application form online.
Donate kettles, irons and toasters now!
HomeKIT is an exciting new project from Share and Repair to provide essential home electricals to people in low-income households. Its aim is to revive and rehome pre-loved electrical goods for the benefit of those in need.
We will take your donations of kettles, irons and toasters and, if necessary, repair them before they are donated to new homes.