Got a broken toaster? Or a torn pair of trousers? Share & Repair runs regular Repair Cafés in Bath and North East Somerset so there’s bound to be one near you. You can find our skilled volunteers at:
- Southdown Methodist Church (first Saturdays)
- Weston Hub (second Saturdays)
- Larkhall New Oriel Hall (third Saturdays)
- High Littleton (third Saturdays)
- Starting March 21st: Bear Flat (third Saturdays – in partnership with the Bear Flat community market)
- Peasedown St. John Methodist Church (fourth Saturdays)
- University of Bath (monthly pop-ups, term time)
We also support the Keynsham Repair Café (second Saturdays).
27/02/2020 University of Bath POP-UP
07/03/2020 Southdown Methodist Church
14/03/2020 Weston Hub
21/03/2020 Larkhall New Oriel Hall
21/03/2020 High Littleton Church Hall, BS39 6HF
21/03/2020 Bear Flat, Methodist Church Hall NEW!
26/03/2020 University of Bath POP-UP
28/03/2020 Peasedown St. John Methodist Church
*All Repair Cafes run 10:00am-1:00pm (except Bear Flat: 9.30am-12.30pm)
Not sure what to bring?
Our skilled volunteers can try to fix electrical and mechanical items, furniture, clothing, toys and more. Typical items include lamps, toasters, coffee machines, lawn mowers, broken drawers, torn clothes and toys that no longer work.
If you’re not sure, just bring it along and we can advise.
How much does it cost?
Repairs are free but if you need a part our volunteers will advise what’s best.
Donations to cover our running costs are welcome. Pop a pound or two into the tip box at each Repair Café or donate online.